Trinity Graphic is a manufacturer and service provider offering pre-press solutions and consulting to the flexo and rotogravure industries. Our website address is: https://trinitygraphic.com/. We are committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of individuals who interact with our organization.
Data We Collect:
We may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
Customer and potential customer data
- Contact name.
- Contact address.
- Contact telephone number (mobile and landline).
- Contact email address.
- Contact company & job title.
- Website form submissions.
- Messages and electronic communications.
- Contract details (where appropriate).
- and any additional information provided voluntarily.
- Employee name.
- Employee address.
- Employee National Insurance Number.
- Passport details.
- Employee bank details.
- Employee emergency contact details.
- Data for company insurance policy.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address.
- Cookie data.
- Web form submissions – Customer and potential customer data.
Why Collect The Data:
Customer and potential customer data
- Contact name, address, phone number and/or email are used to address customers, or potential customers directly.
- Contact company and job title to address customers, or potential customers, professionally.
- Contract details or interests (where appropriate) to provide the appropriate goods and services to our customers.
- All employee data is held for the purposes of employment, insurance, payment and compliance with tax and pension payments.
- Website forms – Customer and potential customer name, address, company name, telephone number, and email address: We only use this data to directly communicate with you.
- Cookies – Used to track website activity in Google Analytics.
How Data Is Collected:
Data held by MicroDynamics is collected through the following mediums:
- From the customer, or potential customers, directly.
- From event registration, networking and business information exchanges.
- From online web form submissions and event registration forms.
- From internal legacy CRM, ERP, and other customer management systems.
- From company referrals from partner companies approved to transfer your information.
How Data Is Stored:
- All data is stored locally within the company’s internal systems or in Cloud services supplied by Microsoft, DropBox, Smart Sheets, ERP systems and additional softwares as needed.
- Data stored locally is held by Trinity Graphics
- Group owned equipment and software.
How Data Is Shared:
The company will only share your data in the following situations:
- We may have to disclose data as instructed by law enforcement agencies.
- We will share your contact details and the details of the products you use with verified sales partners to ensure we provide you with the best products and service we can. If you do not want us to do this, please contact 941-355-2636.
How Data Is Transferred:
- When the company transfers data, it is done with secure encrypted connections.
How We Communicate With You:
The company will use your data to communicate with you:
- In relation to day to day business.
- To inform you of new or improved products and services offered by the company or our sales partners.
- To inform you of news, events and relevant content from the company and our sales partners.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (1) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, e-mail, and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately proceeding year for the third parties’ direct marking purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us at 941-355-2636. We will respond to such requests for information access within 30 days following receipt of the call or mailing address stated above. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
This website is not targeted at, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 16. If we have reason to believe that information is being provided by a person under the age of 16, we will not collect the information. If you have reason to believe that we have information from someone under the age of 16, please contact us at 941-355-2636.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
You have certain additional rights regarding your personal data, subject to local European Union data protection laws. If you would like to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact us at 941-355-2636.
CORRECTION TO YOUR DATA
If the data we hold about you is incorrect then please contact 941-355-2636, stating what the problem is and what correction is required.
ISSUES OR COMMENTS ON THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you have any issues or concerns with this Privacy Statement or the way Trinity Graphic handles data, then please contact 941-355-2636.
HOW DO I OPT-OUT OR UNSUBSCRIBE?
All emails and newsletters from Trinity Graphic allow you to opt out of further mailings at any time. If you wish to opt out or unsubscribe from the newsletters sent by the company please contact us at 941-355-2636.